iquitsugarHere’s what the new U.S. nutritional labels look like. We’re stoked they’re now pulling out “added sugars” from the total sugar tally. But we'd have taken some of the space they’ve used to make calories HUMUNGOUS to explain what “added sugars” actually are. That way, there’s no risk of it becoming another meaningless line item no one really understands. What would you have done if you were the new label designer?
- bridgesjudyannTime Australia 🇦🇺 did the same
- alonmcohn@ashleylfarr68 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
- simplehealthyeatsDef make added sugar bold!!
- chrisdelzell@bethdelzell this is helpful.
- christopherscottie@jilllathamrd there's a daily value for sugar now??
- chanichiwaAMAZING @smitherbreech @schmeg.roper
- libbgirlIM SO EXCITED FOR THIS @fivekingsfitness
- mobenunFinally! Always wanted to know the amount of just refined sugar instead of including all sugars in the count.
- brandibumz@bree_free92 how helpful would this be!
- eatnourishloveOhhhh this is really interesting! Slow progress but still.. at least change is happening!💪
- codespice@thehealthfoodfraud No, it's saying that one serve of sugar is contributing 20% of a 2000 calorie per day diet.
- codespice@wonphatdeeva I think you might be right; the heading has changed from Sugar to Total Sugars
- wonphatdeeva@codespice yeah I guess I just didn't understand they weren't always telling us the total? It seems illogical.
- afh28Increased the font size of protein.
- byeaddedsugarThis is so important! I'm very glad
- fayez50Good news... I've spent 30+ years writing it onto hand out material to my Diabetes clients!! 👍😀
- sole_bikiniNice pic!
Log in to like or comment.