katescarlataAnother give-a-way!! I love this simple dressing and mustard made from delicious low #fodmap ingredients. For a chance to win, comment what kind of #lowFODMAP #recipe you'd like me to develop using one of these products!
- carolinewest23Low fodmap chicken tenders with a maple mustard dipping sauce 😋
- wardmvPork tenderloin would be yummy!
- fancifulspacesI'd make a turkey sandwich with that mustard! It would be so delectable!
- authentic_leighI'd definitely use the dressing as a marinade for chicken and the maple mustard on some pork
- jeanispraytansA beautiful salad full of greens, grilled salmon, and microgreens!
- michelleporrasMmmmmm, I'm imagining a delicious grilled sandwich (gf or spelt bread, of course) with the maple mustard, ham, and sharp cheddar cheese...and a side of a simple salad of baby kale, candied nuts, strawberries, and the maple dressing!
- riesgo77Definitely maple mustard glazed salmon! Fingerling potatoes and green beans.
- jarep6525I'm all for a panini!
- heartselephantsHow about a grilled cheese and veggie sandwich?!?
- gardenmum13Balsamic on strawberries. Mustard on pork.
- jkstegmanGluten free soft pretzel with a mustard dipping sauce :)
- krismau18Lamb chops!
- danielson.julieI'm ordering those yummy things ASAP!!!
- danielson.julieThank you for all of the great suggestions!so very useful for so many of us...thank you!
- writeonmamaI bet the mustard would be great with salmon - and could the dressing work on a cold green bean and red potato salad? Thank you @katescarlata for your recipes and all the info!
- danielson.julieWould love to purchase these but not showing these particular products on Amazon!
- danielson.julieLots of others from Appalachian but not these :( Bet you would know where to find them!!! :))
- email@example.com go to appalachiannaturals.com. Check dressings and specialty dressings.
- katescarlata@writeonmama you are the winner! I was inspired by your idea to make a potato & green bean potato salad! I will post the recipe soon! Please send me your address via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- writeonmamaOh my goodness! Thank you so much!
Log in to like or comment.