returntonatureNJ Classes This Weekend: Hey Friends of the Forest, Join us this weekend for 2 winter classes which will increase your survival skills, herbal wisdom, and nature awareness.
Saturday, Feb 18th, at 2 pm: I will be leading a winter wild walk to learn about edible and medicinal plants, even through the snows and cold weather. In this class you will get tips and insights on how to identify certain plants, when and how to collect them, and how to prepare them.
Sunday, Feb 19th, at 2 pm: Join us for an exploration into the art of tracking.
In this class, I will be teaching methods to practice paying deep attention to the signs and tracks that continually surround you and the questioning practices to help learn and go deeper into the meaning of the maps of tracks.
For each class there is a $25 suggested donation, If you plan to come to both classes take $10 dollars off the total amount. RSVP required for meeting location: Dan@Returntonature.us
Dress Properly: wool socks, insulated pants, pants on top, long sleeve shirt, sweater, jacket, gloves, hat.
#njforagers #njclasses #njrewilding #njwild #wierdnj #njnaturally #ecofriendlynj #newjersey #njevents #herbalism
Check out lots of herbalism and foraging videos, articles, and upcoming classes as well as herbal goods at www.returntonature.us and www.facebook.com/returntonatureskills
- thehealthwi7chI hope that you can make it close to Memphis, TN one day or I can make the trek to you. I would LOVE to take your classes. I have had one hell of a time trying to find anything like it nearby.
- __kodamaI'm gonna try to make it to one!! I'll email you tonight :)
- modernmoonmamaHow awesome, this sounds like fun. If we were in NJ, I would definitely be there 👌
- kfalcogroupnjNice Page 👍
- soulandpaperWhere are they this weekend?
- phytochemist.iranExcellent. I wish i can...
- returntonature@soulandpaper central nj! Will love to reconnect some time! I lost Facebook contact with y'all when I lost my Facebook page a couple years ago. Wondering where you're at these days?
- email@example.com would be an honor. So awesome to see the plants you explore. Truly a great Instagram account
- phytochemist.iranThanks my friend. Your info is very benefit and your explain is very sweet. :-)
- soulandpaperWe bought a place in upper bucks. Both of us have been off of fb for a while. We're close to lake Nockamixon and Haycock. Haycock is a magical fairyland.
Log in to like or comment.