kirileonardOnwards to working on the next poster! I'm thinking about recording a timelapse of the next one. What do you think? Do you enjoy painting timelapses or no? Let me know in the comments. .
#montaguemouse #posterillustration #artprocess #illustration #artinprogress #digitalart #digitalpainting #kiri #painting #artistsofinstagram #instaart #wacom #cintiq #fantasy #fantasyart #kidlitart #storytelling #poster #summer #happy
- amarieosheaWhat is that program and tablet you are using? Your stuff looks great!
- xsilentkxDo it! You can learn a lot by just watching
- pgielzakOh my , I just realised that touching is separate from tablet. Wacom have some strange ideas sometimes. Amazing job as always:D
- kirileonard@c_hillustrations @amarieoshea Thank you! I use Photoshop CC and a Wacom Cintiq 27HD Touch
- kirileonard@xsilentkx I agree, I enjoy watching timelapses from other artists for the sake of learning!
- kirileonard@nickshine_ Great! Timelapse it is then! :D
- aspire4artPlease do!
- sha_sha_daradarPlease do timelapse!!
- nymlaLove painting timelapses and love your art:)
- fev_artsYes! It's very interesting! Tell me please what device you use @kirileonard
- kirileonard@fev_arts It is a Wacom Cintiq 27HD Touch
- kirileonard@nymla Excellent! Timelapse it is :)
- kirileonard@sha_sha_daradar Since you ask so nicely I will!
- kirileonard@pgielzak The pen isn't touching the screen in this photo but in order to activate the pen to paint it does touch.
- emmapruntyI'd love one of these haha
- mylifewithvikingsYes! A time lapse would be brilliant!
- kirileonard@emmaprunty The drawing tablet or the art? :)
- pgielzakHahaha I meant the "touch ring" not the "touching" sry, my phone corrected me :D I have Cintiq 13hd and the ring is crap. I remember in my old intros, touching was the best ;)
- greencloudsgroupGood shot!
Log in to like or comment.