writingquietlyMeet the spirit animal for Quiet Writing - the lyrebird. After running across my path, I intuitively connected with lyrebird, then found out all the reasons we are a perfect fit! Full story in QW blog - link in profile - for #intuitivefriday #intuitive #quietwriting #spiritanimal #lyrebird #taleswithfriends
- writingquietly#intuition #birds #symbols #spiritguides #audley #royalnationalpark #spirit #intj #infj #introvertedintuition #introverts #quiet
- inflorescencecreativeThis is fascinating.
- writingquietly@inflorescencecreative I think so too - glad you also found it so 😍
- inflorescencecreative@writingquietly I'm bookmarking the blog to read tomorrow 👌🏻
- writingquietly@inflorescencecreative 🙏 enjoy ✨
- thebookdrAmazing! Love this.
- artemis.writesI've saved this to read your blog later when I have time! Love your blog.
- darina_thomasHave you read Lyrebird by Cecelia Aherne? X
- writingquietly@darina_thomas no but I've seen and it looks great!
- firstname.lastname@example.org 🙏💙 make a cup of tea - it's pretty long - hope you enjoy the journey 💕✨
- writingquietly@thebookdr 🙏💙
- darina_thomasIt was a really good read, there's always something a little bit magical about her books! X
- writingquietly@darina_thomas I must read it - thanks for the thoughts xx
- _theconnectedlifeThe most perfect fit! I so love that you intuited the lyre birds meaning before consulting outside resources @writingquietly 💕
- shalaghhoganWhat a wonderful read and Yes it is so true, the recycling, the offering to b the catharsis for others' voices, the quiet and calm space to grow within. I am all about all of it. Glad you did your homework. And definition brings inspiration.
- shalaghhoganAnd I sooo get the blogging but not exactly knowing why until you do.
- writingquietly@_theconnectedlife yes it's so easy to go to the web and books and not trust our inner knowing 🙌 I find working with both so valuable but great to get the intuition in first 🙏💙
- writingquietly@shalaghhogan 🙏 thank you Shalagh - so glad it resonated with you and you are so right 'definition brings inspiration' - I love that and bringing intuition and ideas together. It's been lovely getting more thoughts as people engage including your thoughts! 💕✨💕
- passionate.lifeLove your lyrebird story on the blog. And yes, seems it chose you, which is heartwarming! 😊💕
- email@example.com yes I love that it chose me and was so apt 💕✨
Log in to like or comment.