toneitupYour babe, your gal pals, your family...everyone will LOVE these healthy, gluten-free, chocolate berry muffins!
Makes 12 Stud Muffins 😉
• 1.5 cups almond meal
• 1/2 cup @PerfectFit Protein
• 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
• 1 tsp. baking powder
• 1/4 tsp. salt
• 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
• 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (from a carton)
• 2 eggs
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
• 1 cup chopped strawberries
• Coconut oil spray
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tin w/coconut oil spray. Combine all ingredients and whisk. In a sep bowl, combine wet ingredients (except for the strawberries) & whisk to combine. Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir. Gently fold in strawberries. Bake for 25 minutes. Enjoy!! 👯🍓😋
- ittybittybaker@toneitup Looks Good!
- michitiu17@toneitup can I change chocolate for coffee?? How much coffee if it's the case??
- realrebeccadewinterwhat's the difference between almond meal and almond powder?
- tiusunshineNext week for sure!!
- elleschrag06In the oven now and smell delicious! 😋
- kelleyroses@sammy1029 wow nees
- tiu_joanna260Wow! Can't wait to make these!!! 😍😍😍 @toneitup you know how to get it done in the kitchen! All of your recipes are delish!
- jayklim0710I loved them!!
- firstname.lastname@example.org @cafahey48
- lalanc2@unbalancedamber I know how Delish!!!! We have a ton of people that love to cook so you know I will ask! Hehe 👌🏽👌🏽😝😜😍
- elissa85@waresdessertyl sending you the pumpkin muffin recipe but these look really good too! I'll try them this weekend.
- andriacherMake me some @cirenamarie
- christinaaarod@sarahjjimenez I'm making these right now 😋
- tiu.ashleyr@realrebeccadewinter I could not find almond meal anywhere. I just got the flour
- groovygroovykittyMade these today @sharrigan07 @bethlkarli and they turned out great!! Lucas asked me for the recipe 😋
- sharrigan07@groovygroovykitty need!!!
- adela_activa@toneitup How much should we fill the muffin tins? Halfway? Thanks! <3
- kristinam813I was super excited to make these but they never binded. Cooked them longer and still nothing :(
Log in to like or comment.