foodnetworkDo you have a creative use for rotisserie chicken? Post your best chicken dish and tag #TheKitchen - it could be featured on the show!
- joannegenaillethat looks dam good
- thehappycuisiniereLast minute lunch party! Pulled chicken with homemade BBQ sauce, coleslaw, pickles and a pan toasted bun. #TheKitchen
- jeanniesdishesI have a great buffalo chicken recipe on my #youtube channel some other great recipes too! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjOfM0vtyLT2VLbP1sC-AXA
- caseyylcee@vincent_carden I think @sethcee and I might have a few recipes up our sleeve
- wheatgrass_warriorLooks delish 👍🏻💕
- jazzercise17@jankotila don't sell yourself short! That's sounds AMAZING!!
- azaddemir_advertoAmazing job 🔛 this one! 🔥👌
- michmorriseyRemove skin keep in big pieces. Shred chook, take bones and put in large pot, cover with water, add whole garlic cloves, slices of ginger, kaffir lime leaves, bruised lemon grass and coriander roots. Simmer until reduced aromatic and full of flavour. Boil some ramen, put drained ramen in bowls, top with shredded chook, sliced mushrooms, sliced spring onion, thinly sliced carrot and bean sprouts. Pour over drained boiling stock, garnish with fresh coriander leaves, and finely chopped peanuts.
- ctinkerbellmomI love to get the rotisserie chicken from Costco. The first night we usually have it as it. But the next day I'll do one or two things with it. My chicken salad- I cut up some celery, red grapes, green onion, and I use best food olive oil mayo with spicy ground mustard. Salt and pepper. Have it on your favorite bread or on lettuce. The second thing I'll make is a good old lot of chicken soup. I put the whole chicken in a pot to boil. The best broth. Clean off the chicken and add my veggies, potato's, carrots, celery, mushrooms. And egg noodles. Any combo of veggies you like. #thekitchen
- oikemus70I take store bought roasted chicken put in a pot of chicken broth and water and boil it, when it's falling off the bone I take it out of the pot let it cool, take meat off the carcass and set aside. Then take the icky stuff out of the liquid and put Carrots in it. Let them cook until starting to get tender then add celery and a Lil dash of celery salt. Let cook until tender then I add egg noodles and let them cook. I put the chicken back in the pot and stir together and cook until chicken warms back up. And I add seasoning (salt and pepper) as I go.!!!! And whala you have Chicken Noodle Soup!!! My Father in Law loves it!!!!!!
- robinnchapmanSlow Cooker Chicken and Dressing.....perfect dish for Easter lunch! Remove skin, debone, and chop rotisserie chicken and set aside. Sauté 3 to 4 stalks celery, chopped and 1 large onion, chopped in 3 Tablespoons of butter until slightly browned. Mix the following in a large bowl: one recipe of cornbread, crumbled (make your favorite or use store-bought); 6 to 8 slices loaf bread, torn into small pieces; 4 large eggs, beaten; onion/celery mixture; 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 can cream of celery soup, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 3/4 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, fresh sage and thyme, chopped (as much as you like); and 28-32 ounces chicken broth. Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray, add mixture to crockpot, lightly mist top of mixture with cooking spray. Cover and cook on high 3 hours or low 5 hours! Easy and scrumptious! #TheKitchen
- lifexofoodGood stuff! Follow my page for amazing food!
- kim_cassellChicken Quesadillas First shred chicken or dice chicken in small chunks. Next spread ranch dressing and dot barbeque sauce on both sides of flour tortillas, then place shredded mozzarella cheese or your cheese preference, chicken, green onion and "fresh" diced tomatoes 🍅 inside the quesadillas and fry in pan in BUTTER and flip and fry other side. This is a local restaurant recipe. Delicious. It's our secret now. 😜
- dawnee_Gawd!! . @jeffmauro. You are so dang annoying. You're not funny dude. #desperateforattention.
- kristinaahamillthat looks yummy!! 😊
- kristinaahamillthat looks yummy!! 😊
Log in to like or comment.