kristina.proffittJust got this acrylic “move” in the mail today from @aliedwardsdesigninc. It seriously could not have come at a better time. MOVE is my word for 2017 and if I’m being completely honest – lately I feel like I’ve been moving BACKWARDS and well, that isn’t a good feeling, folks and not what I intended when I chose the word. So this was a great reminder today for me to start moving in the RIGHT direction. Been super busy lately, super stressed about selling/buying a home, super stressed about homeschooling and just overall not wanting to MOVE, but instead lay around, eat coconut ice cream and watch This Is Us. I totally haven’t been doing that, but have felt like it. Ha! 😜I’m not waking up as early as I used to and honestly not working out like I used to and it’s time to get back to those healthier habits. I DESERVE IT. I know it’s never too late and any day can be the day that I get back to it and so I am. Going to write down my plan of action, place this word where I can see it OFTEN and get back at it. Anyone else feel like their “one little word” is mocking them and it’s time to dig down deep, be intentional and put it to work?! ✋🏻 #onelittleword #olw2017
- flutterby_33Where are you guys moving to? This should have been my word this year, too.
- dptuffy.createsOh my goodness I could have written this, well except for the moving and homeschooling part, haha. But I hear you. I'm struggling too. I'm with you and need to be more intentional too! My word from Ali should be here tomorrow, refresh 💛
- jenjohnson2I am right there with you. Up until two days ago I hadn't been working out & I haven't been getting up as early either. And both of those things can make or break my day so I am recommitting myself!! You got this girl!😘
- joyinthemotherhoodYes! Mine is dwell, but I'm hardly dwelling where I want to be. I'm dwelling in the land of feeling sorry for myself. Or dwelling in the car, or at work, or on errands. I want to dwell at home or in church. But I really need to dwell where God wants me to dwell.
- craftyinconnecticutYou can do it! You're a mommy and a busy one at that. You're doing awesome! You will find that time when you can to focus on you and, in the meantime, I'm with you -- I just want to watch "This is Us!" 😘😘😘😘
- aubrays@thecoffeecrusade 😄
- celinegrelardLet's make this year epic!
- melmclellanIt sounds like you've got a lot going on! Chase those dreams and take care of yourself, but also don't beat yourself up. It's all going to come together. ☺❤
- kristina.proffitt@flutterby_33 we're just trying to move a bit more South to the Franklin area. Hubby's commute is just a little crazy and I'll be closer to more friends and family. 😊
- firstname.lastname@example.org Love your word! Thank you for the encouraging words! Glad I'm not alone!
- kristina.proffitt@donnamikasa 😘
- kristina.proffitt@jenjohnson2 thank you friend! Yes we've got this! Thank you for the encouraging words! Love you! 😘
- flutterby_33Rock on!! Whatever buys more family time! :)
- kristina.proffitt@joyinthemotherhood 😘
Log in to like or comment.