styleberrycreativeMaterial overload today. I know. But it's just so pretty. & after leaving St. Louis and moving into this crappy rental house I really thought I wouldn't ever have a nice house again. & I'm so incredibly grateful for all of this. Every last bit. & this infinity symbol woven into this slab is so symbolic to me. Everything leads to the next thing & winds back around. Ups and downs. Highs and lows. I could go on & on. But really, I'm passionate and grateful and love having you along on my journey to share this joy. 💕 Which reminds me of one of my favorite quotes:
“Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”-- H. Thurman 😊 #renobystyleberry
- allimcginnisLove that quote and I'm learning so much from your process! If only we could do all this in Cali.
- styleberrycreative@allimcginnis seriously. We NEVER could. Texas is good in a lot of ways, & low cost of living is definitely near the top of my list of loves!
- aberkoskiOn the eve of my 32nd birthday after 47 straight day of working 14-16 hour days - I SO needed this reminder. Thank you from afar
- lmarkovOMG ❤️ and the infinity??? Perfect!
- jacqueline_pereaLove that quote!
- green_glove_dryerLove this quote!
- vu.residenceGorgeous, Shawna!! I love this stone. 😍 I have a hidden meaningful symbol in our home too 🤗, mine is a circle or sphere. ☺️
Log in to like or comment.