kyrstie_aflMy baked sugar-free tomato sauce recipe is on the blog today: afreshlegacy.net or find it via my profile link. A great recipe for using your fresh home grown tomatoes #seasonalfood
- westernsydneyfoodblogI must try this ❤
- the_spice_adventuressThat looks so fresh and delicious
- love.grows.in.this.gardenThat looks so tasty! Yum! 👌🍅🍅
- ourspicedkitchenThis looks amazing! I keep meaning to make some sauce but we keep eating all tbe tomatoes too quickly
- nourishinglolaandsageWhat a beautiful shot!
- playwithfood_auOh I need this! I just got my hands on a kg of apricots that are about to turn.. Any good sauce ideas?
- kyrstie_afl@playwithfood_au I do jam with apricots, or if you have dehydrator they make great fruit wraps mixed with blueberry?
- kyrstie_afl@boohoobox do it, its the best!
- kyrstie_afl@westernsydneyfoodblog thanks, hope you enjoy
- kyrstie_afl@the_spice_adventuress it is pretty good, lovely and sweet from the home grown tomatoes
- email@example.com thank you 😘🍅
- thelittlekiwilunchboxOh delishous!! Will have to try when my tomatoes rippen 😊
- clausehomegardenNice !
- anna.in.the.gardenYum, would have excellent tomato flavour
- fairharborLike it!
- the_wholesome_wayDelicious and fresh! 😍👍🏼💚
- healthylittlefoodiesI bet this takes AMAZING - looks so good 😍
- jodiejjensenSo great!
Log in to like or comment.