misstessmusicJust got back from an amazing and eye-opening trip to Cuba...cigars, horseback rides, beaches, sun, rum, antique cars, fast talking spanish, live music and dancing everywhere, crumbling cities, street life, complicated politics, community, and some of the most resilient and full-of-life people you will ever meet. Hard to sum up in one post but so grateful for my shared experiences with these fine ladies. More pics on Facebook coming soon...
- lepetiteboucheOh what I wouldn't do for a trip with such incredible company!
- briarputtythe good thing about it being hard to get to cuba over the last 65 years is that it's the place closest to the us which has been least contaminated by the american tourism industry. the bad part is that that's likely about to change.
- misstessmusic@lepetitebouche down to go back hah
- misstessmusic@briarputty we'll see...
- briarputtyfor sure
- lepetiteboucheJust blocked off the calendar 5/10-5/18 for a Cuba trip with my folks! Come with!!!
- lepetiteboucheOh and tell me everything!
- johnmasaruLove Cuba, and the Cubans!!
- ekelly375you all look so natural.....
Log in to like or comment.