alexraye_aei stopped washing my hair about 5 years ago now. throughout my natural hair care journey, i've tried a ton of products & oils & masks (many of which went awry 😂). check out my 3 favorite hair oils of all time, live on the blog now! 🍃 what are your favorites?
- somegirl.jessI think I've read your no poo and water only posts a million times😂 I finally went low poo-ish 7 weeks ago and it's been amazing!! Now all I do is wash my hair once a week with 100% pure burdock shampoo shampoo and that's it! No conditioner, no heat and my hair has never been softer! My favorite oil/mask is still good ol coconut oil! It session to be what my hair does best with!
- kaymloWhat do you use for hair wash/conditioning?? I see you said you do not wash but what is your hair routine then?
- firstname.lastname@example.org yaaasss! 😘 that's awesome! good ol coconut oil. love that stuff!!
- alexraye_ae@kaymlo hey love! usually just water (no shampoo/conditioner) but right now i'm using a little bit of conditioner about once a week while the weather is cold 💛
- wildmoonholisticBeen a solid 3+ years no poo and ill never go back. My favorite routine is to brew tea..add ACV and essential oils and a few drops of argan oil or vitamin e or the like. I rinse with this and let her drip dry. I have dreadlocks so i may take a dryer and give them a bit of help but thats it . Ive been low poo maybe 3 years before this
- alexraye_ae@wildmoonholistic that's awesome 🙆 and i love your tea rinses! how often do you use them?
- wildmoonholistic@alexraye_ae gosh.. every 8-10 days it seems.
- emilyjacksonstewartI tried to do low poo and no poo for about two years and my hair never balanced! It was really gross all the time. The most I can get away with is two days and I use non toxic shampoos and conditioners. I really want to make it work but could never figure my hair out!
- cravelife@emilyjacksonstewart me too
- mkunetsI started using sunfood shampoo and conditioner after I read your review on them, it really works for me much better than BS and ACV routine. I noticed my hair got much thinner though so I'm trying to figure out what to use to strengthen in @alexraye_ae
Log in to like or comment.