emmastraubOkay, I promise not to clog everyone's feeds with double and triple posts, but here's the news: @booksaremagicbk is coming this spring to 225 Smith Street, on the corner of Butler. We're all excited. Hit me up for events/jobs/volunteer opportunities/champagne toasts.
- mdggdlFantastic news! @booksaremagicbk my partner and I would LOVE to volunteer. He, @eliedman, is very handy, so please reach out if you need any carpentry!
- asalky@laurensalkeld78 📚📙📘📗📕
- eatmorekaratsI've got summers off. I want in. Tell me where to be and when @emmastraub 💗💗💗
- worstkaseI'd be up for any and all of the above at @booksaremagicbk. I'm just down the street in Park Slope!
- mhmulveyI live in the hood and would love to be on whatever volunteer list you have going.
- sandler.kathyNice! RT @PublishersLunch Brooklyn's New Store Books Are Magic Has A Location http://publun.ch/2kEvmKY
- turnermle@bird78 yay!!
- villageluxeMas Please
- turnermleFellow book lover in the publishing industry (and the neighborhood) would love to help!
- katesekulesYarrrr! It's true! Neighbor volunteer here @emmastraub
- friendofmaisieGreat news! And great space! Fellow author and Boerum Hill neighbor happy to volunteer.
- crimsong19Jobs, you say? In an independent bookstore?! I'm interested!
- casebounderWould love to volunteer! :D
- hsgoldI'm a book lover and journalist living in the area. I'd love to volunteer!
- leighnewmanlivesI know an eleven year old boy who will work for galleys.
- charleytodd@zoewithoutthey yesssss!!!
- dj_sticks@emmastraub I'm an industrial designer living in Carroll Gardens. Let me know how I can help!
Log in to like or comment.