the1motoAdam Hughes connected with us literally one day before the show started to get his 1928 Indian in. The show side of us would've said it's too late, but the racers in us couldn't say no to this 90 year old board Tracker with dirt older than dirt patina on it. #the1moto and Adam already have something special in the works for 2018 stay tuned! #the1moto #portland #oregon #motorcycle #show 📷: @stevewest
- _pod_Well look at that @adamfuckinghughes ha!
- christopherbuttersWhoa, Indian Prince?!
- adamfuckinghughes@christopherbutters it was a modified prince derivative yes.......can't thank the1moto enough and excited for next years show.....we will literally be making history debuting the rarest of the rare
- garrettmeyersI have a rad photo of this bike on 4x5 film
- christopherbutters@adamfuckinghughes awesome, can't wait!
- garagecoffee.orGlad you guys said yes, it was cool to be close to that kind of history . @the1moto @adamfuckinghughes
- husabergsfNow that's patina!
- pierrerobichaudphoto@garrettmeyers you wouldn't have been the dude wielding the Graflex RB or maybe SuperD?
- madcow13Gorgeous!!!! 😍😍😍
- garrettmeyers@pierrerobichaudphoto haha sure was!
- mark_eeeSo glad it made it in, that was my favorite thing about the show. I was so into it.
- xaviergirard@_thewhiteguy bin non !! C'est pas récent ca
Log in to like or comment.