imperfectconceptsSpending the afternoon answering "Buy Tasha Coffee" questions. I think this has been my favorite "product or service" I have introduced. The questions that people ask me are rather interesting. I love being able to offer an affordable way for people to work with me. I wish there was something like this around eight years ago when I launched. This gives people a third way for people to work with me and get specific advice. The first way is one on one Consulting that is $375 per hour. Most clients do one hour a month. Then I have monthly retainer clients that is $2500 to $5000 a month. I usually only take on two this clients per year. They get WAY more attention to their business. If you are a service based business I highly suggest adding tiered pricing to your service options. Help people get their foot in the door to work with you. If you have a business question for me or just want to buy me a cup of coffee check the link in my bio 💕
- longlivesimpleWhat a wonderful way to connect with others! We added a tier structure recently, and it's helped us so much. ☕️💕
- proseandpensThat was a super smart idea!
- alainalatelyAwesome diversification to your product and servicing options. I find it makes potential customers feel inclusive and that you are willing to help no matter the budget size. #allbudgetsmatter lol
- imperfectconcepts@alainalately yes, all budgets matter. I just remember where I started and I didn't have the budget for $375 or $2500 then 😂
- retandlovinitSo very innovative!
- norealjewelryBuy Tasha Coffee saved my life once y'all! Use it for real!
- bellacreativecoThis service is fab! I used to do something like this years ago when I was freelancing. I'm definitely considering bringing it back in this way. I love working people and want to help as many as I can. I'm always thinking of ways to offer a different tier to help someone.
- bellacreativecoNow that I've rebranded I plan to book one with you 👏🏾
- kateogroupLove this idea! I might use it for web help! 😀
- imperfectconcepts@kateogroup oh that would be perfect for you.
- imperfectconcepts@bellacreativeco look forward to it
- imperfectconcepts@shoploveperidot thank you!
- imperfectconcepts@dsrapparel yes, tiered pricing is so important
- imperfectconcepts@norealjewelry so glad I could help you, doll.
- beautyandluxAwesome sweetie!✨😉❤✨
- shoemissesAlways growing!
- threefifteendesignWhat an amazing service!!
- soarticulateGreat service to have and person to work with
- carlyreeddesignsSo cool!
- hnttproductionsVery nice
Log in to like or comment.