dirtyfootprintsI did it! As silly as it may sound, letting go of all these supplies was freaking HUGE for me -- this was the last thread I was still holding onto from my days when I was an art educator in an elementary/middle school. Paints, brushes, fabric, resources & so much more now have a happy home at Free Arts in Phoenix. (And I might have volunteered to work with kids again 🙂 oh my!!) Everyone there was so excited to receive it, because it was stuff they could use they said & not supplies that were stashed away in someone's attic since the 60s! But Wowsers. I need to catch my breath . Welcoming in space and letting go of what I no longer am feels invigorating & I'm so thrilled that it will be put to good use! #dirtyfootprintsstudio
- brianacreatesMoved to tears! You are a wonderful human @dirtyfootprints
- dirtyfootprints@brianacreates you, dear one, are so sweet.
- reddogladyfantastic connie
- dreamdiggerstudioVery cool!
- scintillartGreat! I'm happy for you and the kids!
- motherfeatherbonenicolenavarraI know how invigorating that can feel! When I divorced I downsized and donated extra art supplies. Doing so gave me room to focus on what I really enjoyed and eventually opened up a new path to a BFA! ❤
- thehandyroseI had a major clear out when I moved and gave stuff to a local school. I can now fit everything around my art desk makes life so much easier. Agree every once in a while we all should have a great big clean out 😀
- mixygregoryI've just cleared out 6 big bags of fabric... there must be something in the air. 💙💚💜 space for new beginnings
- able2rejoyceHappy dance
- terewaileeThis is fantastic!!
- pinkepinkecreativeYou brought live to others and yourself!👍😍
Log in to like or comment.