cbsla@craigtvla is reporting that the storm we have been talking about since last weekend is still on track to bring heavy rains, gusty winds up to 70 mph in the mountains, flooding and mountain snow above 6,000 feet. This could be the strongest storm in the last 6 years, possibly going back to Dec. 2004 and Jan. 1995. The coast and valleys could get 2-6", and up to 8" for our foothills and mountains. The storm should move in Friday morning with showers turning to heavy rains by the evening through Saturday morning. (📷: @wilkofphotography)
- craigtvlaBe safe out there friends
- skaterxdaysBeautiful shot
- therepublicofcaliforniaCongrats @wilkofphotography
- wilkofphotographyThanks so much @cbsla for sharing my photo!! 😀😀
- wilkofphotography@skaterxdays thank you!
- wilkofphotography@therepublicofcalifornia thanks so much 👍
- wilkofphotography@sharontay888 😀🖐
- sgw.cWow, incredible!!
- deannaliiIncredible photo! @wilkofphotography
- email@example.com thanks!!
- wilkofphotographyThank you so much, @deannalii! 👊
- admalinlaUh...It's still LA!
- 15juangarcia1972Gracias por la información
Log in to like or comment.