fitnessperksWhen I'm feeling snacky AND my sweet tooth hits at the same time, I usually try to make the snack a slightly healthier version than just a chocolate bar full of empty calories. 😉
Some of my faves to have on hand to be able to create treats are:
🍚 caramel rice cakes
🍾 coconut oil
🍫 Trader Joes' cocoa almond spread
🍶 protein powders (that actually taste good)
🍫 sweet almond butter (chocolate, maple, etc.)
🍞 whole wheat toast
🍪 cookie butter
🍥 dried coconut or fruit
And sometimes all I need to satisfy that 'tooth' is a nice juicy orange or succulent strawberry! 🍊🍓 Never forget the power of great fruit to be able to deliver sweet flavors to your tastebuds! 🙌🏼
#snack #treatyoself #healthytreat
- jensfitnesslifestyleI'm with @ourbestbites_fitclub fruit doesn't help my sweet tooth, but man alive a little bit of cookie butter on a rice cake is delicious!!
- rachthorpe_fitthis spread looks to die for😍
- fitnessperks@ourbestbites_fitclub haha! It depends what time of day and month (hah!) it is for me 😉
- fitnessperks@fitfullymormon it is a great satisfying treat! Melted coconut butter on caramel corn is 👌🏼 👌🏼 👌🏼
- fitnessperks@thatmacromomlife it is! Melted coconut oil plus choc on caramel is 👌🏼 👌🏼 👌🏼 heaven!!
- fitnessperks@ashleywisemanfitness haha all the love 👀 for that!! 👌🏼 😍
- fitnessperks@jensfitnesslifestyle then you'd better make this treat stat! 😘
- fitnessperks@rachthorpe_fit it is 🤗😏 def a must make!
- rd_fitbiscuitHave you ever tried @nutiva or Artisana brand coconut manna??? Omg, use it vs your oil on a rice cake, banana, drizzled on dates, or eaten by the spoon! Amazing stuff, just emulsify by heating thr jar a little and whipping together since the coconut and oil naturally separate. 😍
- allipbanksLooks yummy!
- fit.n.lipsRice cakes are my favorite!!
- motivationmindyYou had me at cocoa 😍
- hellorachelclareSo is TJs Cocoa almond spread like Nutella? Because, NUTELLA. 😍😍😍
- fitnessperks@rd_fitbiscuit ooooh that does sound amazing! 😍🙌🏼
- fitnessperks@allipbanks @sarahnachbauer @motivationmindy @motivationmindgames so good 🙌🏼🍫
- fitnessperks@hellorachelclare yes! Similar! It is made with almonds but hazelnuts, but very chocolatey nut goodness 😍🙌🏼🍫
Log in to like or comment.