lizadamsTomorrow I'm leaving Charlie for my first weekend away without Dave (celebrating my sisters bachelorette party!) and feeling so sad to not kiss this face for a few days 😓 #smoothielover #babyboy #16months #charliedaltonadams
- frankiefashionUm you're not crazy cause I thought the same!! But he'll do so good with his dad and you will kiss him a million times when you get home.
- sorayafreemanWe visit @realgoodjuiceco post equinox WAY too often! So good!
- jo_cavThis is a random question, but how old was Charlie when he learned to use a straw? Did you teach him or did he just pick it up on his own?
- emmykatie702@mstiebler OHMYHEART
- lizadams@jo_cav he kind of picked it up around 11/12 months!
- lizadams@sorayafreeman the best!
- jo_cav@lizadams thank you! I'm trying to get my 9 month old there but she can't quite grasp it yet. Good to have a baseline! 😀
- style416Sooo cute!
- abics1Enjoy yourself mama!! A getaway is going to make you feel so refreshed. 😘
- ofthekindredsoulYour boy is such a cutie!
- laurcams94HA I thought that was coffee! Enjoy your weekend!
- publiclivessecretrecipesHe's so adorable!
- twenty7broadwayPretty cool :)
- liapicardWhat a cutie!
- spacedesignbuild🏠 💕
- amodestlifeIt will be hard, but yet so good for you. The girl time will be fun. Have so much fun!
- shay_elyseLegit cutest baby outfit ever @dev.nelson
Log in to like or comment.