melodramaThis morning while in Memphis I got the chance to visit the site where Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated in 1968. The Lorraine Motel is now home to the National Civil Rights Museum and I highly recommend, now more than ever, that you pay a visit if you ever find yourself in the area. ❤️✊️ #MelodramaRoadTrip
- feministpinupSo good 👌✊🏼
- dixieandtwineThat's pretty amazing 💗
- buttersugarflowersI visited a few years ago... so powerful!!
- vintagesplendorSorry Krys. I keep tagging my hubby cuz he does this signday Saturday on his Insta.
- lizzie_dardenWhat an amazing place 👏🏻
- nicholnaranjowhat an emotional experience that must have been. 💗
- helloholidayGlad you got to visit that museum! I can only imagine how emotional it is to go.
- artistbrittneygYes, I highly recommend everyone go! I'm so glad you got the opportunity to go. My high school would visit frequently, and it was impossible to see everything in one day. I really need to go back.
- tiny.paper.cutsThis is amazing! So powerful
- decorhappyMy sisters and I took my mom to Memphis (to see everything Elvis) but we also went here. So emotional but definitely a must see.
- piercestmarketNice posts! :)
- shopwhurlDying / living for this
- desirae.danielleThat must be such a powerful experience especially with everything happening now❤
Log in to like or comment.