clemmie_telfordYes! Last night I went out and DIDN'T DRINK. I felt worryingly proud of myself and super smug this morning. But, I'm not going to lie, this glass of vino tastes terrific, especially after a proper 'grown-up' day at work. My new role @facebook means I'm encouraged to do things out of my comfort zone. It's challenging and daunting, but feels amazing afterwards. Next challenge: bath & bedtime. 🍷🍷🍷
- emmafullwoodThat's amazing lady! Did you realise how actually good fun a night is without booze? Did you wake up feeling fab today and not full of regret? X
- boo.bsmoothieHello mama. Can I please send you a DM?
- clemmie_telford@emmafullwood yup, all of those things! X
- firstname.lastname@example.org course! X
- kellu21I was in your audience today and you did good!!
- cabarkidsCan I have a glass please??
- clemmie_telford@kellu21 ahhhhhh thank you xxxx
- mumspoTonight's challenge for me: not to drink anything, for tomorrow I shall be at the pub.
- __ladyland__I was proud of you last night too!... I got home and had a #shametoastie
- thentherewere32016Enjoy 🍷 xx
- email@example.com got your message. Will email tomorrow xx
- clemmie_telford@__ladyland__ delicious though! X
- boo.bsmoothieThank you
- disastersofathirtysomethingHow was the 45 min presentation?! 😬😵
- clemmie_telford@survivingmotherhood_ I am a creative strategist. I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure what it is, but it involves writing ads! 10 kids = gin + chocolate I reckon x
- clemmie_telford@disastersofathirtysomething it was lonnnnng but good (I hope). X
- beaubaby_ukI'm sure you'll have been amazing vino or no vino! You go girl @clemmie_telford 👊🏼 x
Log in to like or comment.