rebecca_simpleasthatAs a mom of four babies who are now heading for the teen years, I can tell you that as I look back on those photos I took of my newborns, the things that bothered me—the details about myself that I was feeling self-conscious about, the low lighting, or the wrong camera setting—hold little significance anymore.
If you have a newborn or one on the way, I want you to feel confident that you have what you need to capture some priceless images of your little one.
I also want you to remember that imperfection can be beautiful. Years from now, technical details like exposure and composition will fade when you look at these photos. All you’ll really see is how small and precious your baby was and how much you loved (and still love!) that child.
If you are expecting or know someone that is tag them in the comments. You’ll find some of my best tips for newborn photography at simpleasthatblog.com. Search “newborn photography"
#newborn #photography #lifestylephotography #baby #babydays
#mama #mom #photography#motherhood #photooftheday #instagood #findthelight #moments #photography #photochallenge #capturelife #treasuringlittlememories #our_everyday_moments #perspective#dearphotographer #flashesofdelight #seekthesimplicity #documentyourdays #petitejoys
- tamalina20Love this. Thank you :)
- rebecca_simpleasthat@tamalina20 you're welcome!
- cassie_paul@metteelford ❤️
- littleredsuitcaseI totally agree with your perspective now the baby years are behind me. Just wish I'd known it then! 😉
- melissalennigMy goodness you took the most beautiful pictures of you and your babies. I wish I had done that years ago... <3
Log in to like or comment.