testkitchenDo you know the difference between shu mai and gyoza dumplings? Take our quiz to test your dumpling knowledge and sign up for a 14-day free trial for our online Cooking School to learn how to make these succulent parcels of meat and vegetables in your own kitchen in our Dumplings and Potstickers course. Tap the link in our profile to get started!
- testkitchen#atkgrams #americastestkitchen #atkcookingschool #dumplings #shumai #gyoza #potstickers #cookingschool
- katiedidd24@whittoon @jyu11
- shuliin@mscayhin @meikwannn let make this..
- ronnyw33@testkitchen @CGW14 *jiaozi
- kadrian1911@frankthetailor I bet these are good!
- alisiaGyoza is Japanese and is usually pan fried then steamed. Shu mai is Chinese and is usually just steamed.
- m_carucci@cfuchs12 let's do it!
- jmlewis19Yes! These are them @dmpizzo dumpling making party soon🙌🏼
Log in to like or comment.