bbc_travel#RSVPAbroad is headed to #Austin, #Texas and looking for the best beverage to pair with a dinner party of tacos. Wine, beer, margaritas? Help us out with Austin suggestions and you could appear in the show!
- c_gr8Torchy's Taco.
- my_friend_sullyMexican Martinis are a must! 🍸
- email@example.com thanks for the heads up!
- tshoxenreiderI'd go with a Paloma, using a local @deepeddyvodka infusion, like grapefruit or cranberry, instead of the traditional tequila. Gives it a nice twist on the usual, is local to here in Austin, and is super refreshing with spicy tacos! 2-3 oz vodka (grapefruit is my fave), a lime's worth of juice, a tiny pinch of salt, and fill the rest of a highball glass with sparkling water or club soda. 🍹
- tshoxenreiderAlso, the Mexican Martini is a classic here in Austin, and soooo good. Tequila, Cointreau, orange juice, lime juice, olive brine. Serve in a martini glass with olives. 🍸
- raulmn97Nice one✔️
- willendorftravelDon't forget a @topochicousa to wash it all down!
- gonielaMexican martinis or frozen martinis with beer in it such as Coronitas! I miss Austin so much and can't wait to visit it in 2 weeks!
- darcy9786Mexican martini or a good frozen margarita for sure! I'm partial to prickly pear margaritas. Beergaritas are fun, too 👍🏼 We ❤️ our Tex-Mex here, but don't forget to have some Texas BBQ while you're here, too!
- piperianismAgua frescas, in watermelon, if available.
- perspective1440nice!! 🔥🍾
- dealvaaltmanJoel Osteen
- leahyfella27Tchuy's, Torchies, and of course Rainey street.
- bennettmbrown@margiecheese lolz, BBC does atx
- bennettmbrownWith tacos, one must drink "ranch water": tequila, lime juice, and topo Chico; add fresh lime and sliced jalapeno
- bbc_travelThanks everyone! All your suggestions were excellent - can't wait to go and try these!
Log in to like or comment.