watchcollectinglifestyleMeet the new @ferrari 812 Superfast with 790hp thanks to its naturally aspirated V12 6.5L engine. The most powerful Ferrari ever built. Sick!!! 😱😱😱 #ferrari #ferrari812 #812superfast #ferrari812superfast #newferrari #cars #carporn #watchlife #wcl #watchcollectinglifestyle #thegoodlife #luxury #ferrari
- _austin_walker_@donbiete the new F12
- hairdudeLooks like dodge designed it
- brianrsampsonThe lines between Ferrari and Corvette continue to be blurred. It's really quite interesting to watch.
- watchcollectinglifestyle@hairdude @brianrsampson Calling you out for Sacrilege guys!!!
- watchcollectinglifestyle@_austin_walker_ 812
- esperluxe#sweetbabyjesus 😍
- hairdude@watchcollectinglifestyle maybe but are we wrong?
- seikoboyxBut that name though... Super fast lol
- ffcoppola1979That's butt ugly...
- _austin_walker_@watchcollectinglifestyle it's modeled after the old F12 Bertilinitta correct?
- wristadvisorLooks like a Corvette @jamiesymc
- brianrsampson@watchcollectinglifestyle I can't get down with the Dodge comment. That's pushing it for the car guy in me. But the similarities between this, it's predecessor in the Ferrari family, and the new Corvette really are undeniable. I bet if a Google Image search was done with just the model numbers of each in the search line there'd be dozens of pre-made, side-by-side comparison photos. I'm not belittling it by any means. I think it's gorgeous. I'm a big Ferrari fan. I attend the Concorso at Boardwalk when I can, know lots of Ferrari owners, spent plenty of time in them, etc. and I've always been a HUGE Corvette guy. I just think it's interesting how there's never been any kind of similarity whatsoever between the two brands in any models I can recall and how closely they parallel each other these days.
- watchcollectinglifestyle@_austin_walker_ Yes.
- joshdog89Agreed. Looks like a corvette.
- watchcollectinglifestyle@hairdude Not wrong, is just that Ferraris are so special that I feel bad committing Sacrilege.
- watchcollectinglifestyle@brianrsampson I hear you. Btw, let's get together soon.
- hairdude@watchcollectinglifestyle totally hear you, it just has a "viper" feel for me. It isn't a Knock on it.
- brianrsampson@watchcollectinglifestyle Yeah, that would be awesome. Let me know when. You still have my contact info?
Log in to like or comment.