- nordicfoodlabThe enzymes contained in the fish guts conbined with salt and time, soon will transform this product, into a delicious rich fish sauce. Romans use to call it Garum. #colatura 📸@robbeflo
#nofoodwaste #explore #tasty #delicious #food #scraps
- noycossAs far as i know they were using the ocean water for making the garum
- creemcreamCoincidentally enough,today I took leftover bones and flesh from two different white fish, including heads and mixed muddled then with shallots, garlic, Thai chili, and ginger added a little whey and water and salt. The one thing I'm missing are the guts, should this work somewhat or is it a scrap?
- baegaardmadeitRecipe somewhere 😜?
- chefbenpopeGreat post!
- zaykay1st@ourcookquest coincidence??
- kisinkvasWhere did you find the recipe for garum? We've looked for it everywhere with no luck!
- caneshuggaI want this in poster size for my kitchen!