detroitdesignMy 3rd grade version of Ethan...so pumped to see the White House and wearing his beloved Tigers hat. I swear I carried this kiddo around Til he was finally too heavy for me (last year :) jk) you can ever get enough moments to squeeze and love them :) now when I ask if he wants to go to DC -nah, I'm good :) mommies grab those hungry for social studies years while ya can !
- saramsimpson77I still carry my third grader. Won't stop until I physically can't.
- 1176moreNicol , so bellssima!
- digs_and_dwellingsSweetest shot!
- petemom1957gmailcomSo true- but then you get Grandchildren and that's why Grandparents go over the top. Realize by then how fast they grow and appreciate every moment!
- seylers87Is he standing on something in the picture?
- rraydongDad's too! Don't squander the precious times! Peace
- powerstrokedrSo true!
- 1sunsettingYou are a great mom 😄😄👍👍
- silleme1Whose legs are those?
- m_kane01They grow up waaay too fast!! Blessings to you & yours!
- bbarmisteadWhen my son got to big (he thought) for hugs and kisses, I would grab him from behind when he sat down to eat! Now, he grabs me! Having sons is super special!!!
- the_queen_beebeTrue story. Oldest ones are 25 & 24 years old and they make me hold tight and appreciate every moment of my 16 & 14 babies still at home. It's goes in a flash!!
- caldwellshawnSmart and still beautiful. Wish I could find a lady like you. That's life.
- susanhall4793YES... goes by WAY too quickly!!! Enjoy every moment!
- emyo82@detroitdesign Nicole... I LOVE what you do, who you are, and how you give no F**Ks and are exactly who you are! I too am a single mom by choice and out of love of my little boy's future! I have been cleaning homes for the last 18 months. I love old houses! I live in an craftsman bungalow with old hardwoods throughout! Every episode I watch of yours "Rehab Addict"... you literally inspire and revive my thought that I CAN do it! Thanks for being my caffeine and my water lol... keep it up!
- remithechefImpressive content!
Log in to like or comment.