thornberrylaraMaking polymer clay beads is lots of fun! Now I need to sand them and turn them into a necklace.
- thewaratahcreativeSo pretty! Isn't it fun too.
- whatpiggydoesLovely. I don't sand mine...
- bloglessannaGreat colours & patterns. Clever cookie!
- robyn_bobbin1Its addictive isn't it? We've never sanded before. What do you use?
- sewjeanmargaretThese look like boiled lollies.
- rimmazoloWow so beautiful! I've been fantasizing about getting into polymer clay for years!! But sewing keeps getting in the way.. 🤔
- elliemae2818You should try making bicones, they are easy and fun
- karenjkayesI can see how that would be addictive. *not looking*
- thornberrylara@robyn_bobbin1 The instructions I have said to sand with wet/dry sandpaper starting at around 360 then 800. I don't think it is compulsory though!
- thornberrylara@whatpiggydoes I have been tossing up not sanding....
- whatpiggydoesPersonally I don't think your need to unless there are sharp bits. In my class sanding wasn't mentioned at all.
- handmadevintage378These are truly gorgeous
- aliceinthreadsWow, I'm envious of how yours turned out. Can you post a link to the YouTube tutorial that explains how to make the patterns?
Log in to like or comment.