taramcguireStuart McLean was nice to me when nobody was looking. I wrote a story about him and our personal emails today. I am so sad that he is gone. He saw us all and he made us feel so much better just being who we are. The link is in my bio. Thanks 💔 ~ tara
- olivia__birdBeautiful piece, tara ❤
- kmqyvrWhat a beautiful appreciation of a friend you never met in person. But, yes, he got you. And you 'saw' him, in the way Africans understand the term.
- megandubsThe only person I thought of when I heard the news was you and your dad. What a great life experience that was!
- bowenbill24A true Canadian icon, he will be missed...thank you for sharing your experiences with him...I am sad, but more so that much emptier for his passing...
- taramcguireSure was @megandubs a moment in the ☀️. x
- taramcguireThank you little bird 🐦 @olivia__bird ❤
- taramcguireYes, @bowenbill24 he has left an empty feeling. In so many.
- anna_dolceGood post
- trishingtonBeautiful. ✨
- cleannthorneLovely man ❤
- avance31Great story. Thanks for sharing. 💜
- sonbuiltThanks for sharing @taramcguire!
- jencurleighVinyl Cafe has deep seeded roots in my "Coyle"-family too Tara. I loved your blog. ❤
- dalewolfepicsA treasure.
- wilson.daveThat's good stuff Tara. Maybe there's a Vinyl Cafe in you in the future. I think I'd like that.
- taramcguireThank you @jencurleigh I'd love to hear that "Coyle" family story. ❤️
Log in to like or comment.