mmontaguelivingI woke up today and threw myself head first into the cesspool of news from the American #republican regime. Needless to say, I then felt terrible. So I did a 10 minute guided clarity #meditation, took an early morning walk and created some beauty with paintings commissioned from @illmco. Self-care is essential during these desperate times. It is so easy to become overwhelmed and morose. What are you doing to make yourself feel better these days??
- sweetharvestmoonwalking outside, enjoying this spring like weather. 🌷 these are beautiful! what do they say?
- meandblueArt therapy and craft projects with my daughter.
- stylephotoworkshopsHanging in #Italy
- lauraruppconsultEveryday...a little meditation helps
- trudycrockinteriordesignSo important to redirect out focus to beauty
- bcitygirlsWatching the Walking Dead and doing a lot of screaming! It's very cathartic! 😂 Negan is u know who!
- ambiancer365I listen to music that makes me happy while painting and yoga! 🙏🏼. Cute garden shears btw! 🌺🌸🌼
- lkwalkerBefore I allow myself to realize I'm awake I visualize every person I think I'll see and send them a pre-emptive love bombs (quite amazing how this gets your heart flowing in the right direction) ❤❤❤... Create, create, create... Time with my kids... Host refugee welcome dinners. #unitedwestand #lovewins
- tanbmcd1Finding it hard to find any time to make things better right now-3 small kids. But I may make myself go for a run - in the rain 😑
- biffwixSitting in a shady garden- hiding from the US!
- amelba1❤ i enjoy my friends' presence and sweet words
- zoejwI deleted all my social media accounts except for insta so I could avoid the barrage of political depression and just surround myself with inspirational imagery. (And throw in some meditation and dog walking too!)
- birdsongtribalmasksI make phone calls to Republican senators,and at least feel like I am doing something from so far away....then run on beach at dawn and swim and meditate.looks beautiful✨
- phyllishansonI yell at the TV. 😜 Seriously though, we've had several very windy days and my wind chimes have been singing beautifully. I love them!
Log in to like or comment.