theblackwriterNote! Too Much Information Post....
I've been sharing with you guys my spiritual growth, to be honest when I'm at home in Lagos, I hardly attend any church services because I do not like my sisters church. I get all the wrong vibes, so most Sunday's I just sleep. I was actually inspired by @furehx and the way she talks about her church so I decided to join one. Last Sunday was my first time at Harvesters Lekki and after the Pastor finished preaching I knew I had found my church! My sister was so shocked when I told her I was going for Bible study yesterday 😂😂. Yesterday was too amazing, the way Pastor Bolaji dissected the word of God, I understood things differently and realized that the reason why I find it easy to fall back all the time is because I do not have a foundation in the Word! I hope with more devotion and studying I'll get there. Anyways I plan to join the work force and I just know it's going to be an amazing service for God. You're welcome to join my church 😁😁. There's an Entrepreneurship program on Saturday, trust me, you don't want to miss it!
- furehxAwwwn 😂😂😂 I'm so happy for you. Join the choir too oh 😂😂😂
- theblackwriter@furehx 😂😂😂😂ah. I can't sing to save my life
- _yeahmee_Happy for you mummy Jesus
- theblackwriter@_yeahmee_ lol, thank you
- thelazyoutfitterHarvesters is cool! I attended once on the mainland
- theblackwriter@thelazyoutfitter when I was in school I used to attend the one at Gbagada
- thelazyoutfitter@theblackwriter Unilag??
Log in to like or comment.