crusshjuicebarsFIT FACT: Bone broth is great for boosting your immune system and improving joint health! #CrusshJuiceBars #FitFood #EatFit
- crusshjuicebars#FitFoodUk #UK #Fitness #LondonEats #Snacks #Raw #Foodie #Meat #Soup #Diet #Paleo #Organic #Clean #Nutrition #FitFamUK #UKFitFam #London #Food #LondonBlog #LondonBlogger #Health #Healthy #Healthyeats #LondonFoodie
- better_balance_I've gotta try this! If I live in London which is the best Crussh for me to visit? ❄️🌱☕️
- a_isforalwayshungryLove this!
- jesssrivOh my gosh, my fav! Can't wait to try, especially in this cold weather!🙌🏼
- crusshjuicebars@better_balance_ All of our locations are central London based, see the website for more info! crussh.com
- crusshjuicebars@Jessriv it's the perfect winter warmer isn't it!
- athandappI didn't know you do bone broth now?! Fantastic 😍
- amiralbaziMy fav at @crusshjuicebars
- healthyjonHey guys, what is your most popular main meal? Looking for lunch inspo
- crusshjuicebars@healthyjon we've got a bit of everything, check out our website for more info!
- healthyjon@crusshjuicebars I know I am trying to decide
- crusshjuicebars@healthyjon Our hot food is super popular at the mo due to the cold weather! Great to pair up with a wrap or health pot for lunch 💪🏼
- kata.szoke90Bone broth is a must . Easily the best soup 😍✌
- pigeonsisterAnother take on the over-hyped benefits of meat stock. Nutritional Kantha Shelke, a food scientist and spokesperson for the Institute of Food Technologists. She says that if you want to build collagen, you need more than bone broth. "Eating a diet rich in leafy green vegetables is ideal," she says. "Plants offer richer sources in collagen building blocks and, in addition, provide nutrients not found in sufficient quantities in meats or broth." What's more, bone broth may provide vitamins and enzymes, but they get denatured from heat as the broth cooks, rendering them less useful to the body, according to Shelke.
- bocapheso chic 😍
- mysoulteaWonderful 😍
Log in to like or comment.