cheltenhamracesNEW for 2017 Ladies Day! #ColourMeMarchWOW! Be in with a chance of winning a Mini One worth over £20,000!! #LadiesDay #TheFestival
- praguebanjoHi - can you please reply to my enquiry?
- cheltenhamraces@praguebanjo where did you enquire?
- praguebanjoI enquired on a previous IG post as to why Ian Renton was introducing a crass, ill thought out restriction on drinks ordering at the festival. It will cause carnage at bars that already struggle to cope with demand. It seems like a knee jerk reaction that will penalize 99% of the respectful public that derive great enjoyment from attending your wonderful spectacle whilst enjoying the odd Guinness or two.
- cheltenhamraces@praguebanjo we have direct messaged you. Thank you
- johnnythamilton@praguebanjo completely crazy. I have been coming to Cheltenham since 1981 and yes there is the odd guy drunk but what would you expect. Personally I don't drink but my friends enjoy a drink especially after racing finishes and the crowd clears. Ian Renton really struggling to understand what happens outside his bubble. Stop ruining a great week because of some bad behaviour from some footballers who have little care for Cheltenham or racing
- praguebanjoHi - sent an email 4 days ago as requested but still no response so I'll pop it here instead.
Log in to like or comment.