doctorswithoutbordersDespite the growing number of patients, mental health services, including staff and drugs, remain in dire shortage across Zimbabwe. Just 20 registered clinical psychologists and nine public Mental Health Institutions exist for a population of over 14 million people. This means that for many Zimbabweans, mental health support is out of reach, either physically or financially. In this image, MSF and Ministry of Health and Child Care staff dance with patients at Mental Heath Commemoration Day ceremony in Chikurubi Prison, Harare. At Chikurubi, we provide quality diagnosis, treatment, care and support to inmates with psychiatric disorders, HIV and TB problems. Click the link in our bio to find out more. © Rachel Corner/De Beeldunie
#MSF #DoctorsWithoutBorders #Harare #zimbabwe #mentalhealth
- vakayitarumePlease up the good work you pple bless all of you
- pallavimudhooyay i'm a patient 😇
- rcmercy1Always admiring the work you do and God bless you for providing the desperately needed assistance in Zimbabwe.
- btina759🤗 yay, happy image! 💃
- bronbon88@jesseerasmus This is Dad, but in Malawi!
- rachelramosdemello✨🙏🏻✨ thanks!
- marianatsana@stav_aggel η εδώ η εκεί
- sam.chateauwe all admire your excellent work, please don't stop🙏🏽 keep on ✨❤
- gjanemtKeep up the great work guys. Blessings to you all.
- nandita.deYour work is on such a mega scale. RESPECT @
- mariaarefi@doctorswithoutborders everything I read and seen about mental health drugs shows they never solve a problem, but only mask it while having severe side-effects birth mentally and physically. All anti-depressants have FDA Black Box warning ⚠️ and among listed side effects are suicudal thoughts snd tendencies. Those drugs are bad for people.
- maripazcamposSoon I'll be volunteering with you❤️🔜💊🏥
- paigeapreca@okimmot @donsky31
Log in to like or comment.