wfw_projectWell over 22 #veterans commit suicide each and every day. The government system is failing our brothers and sisters. #buddychecks are vital in putting an end to this epidemic. Be sure to get in contact with your fellow #vets and let them know you are there for them. You can make a difference and together we can put an end to veteran suicide. #veteransforveterans #wfwp2017 #weedforwarriors #wfwproject #WORSETHAN22ADAY #beevervigilant @wfwp_sacramento @krazy.kevin @sean_kiernan_wfwp #worsethan22 #veteransuicideawareness
- something_catchy_612100,000 people a day commit suicide in america...
- wfw_project@something_catchy_612 based on the current partial data collected on veteran suicide it states veterans take up 20% of that number.
- something_catchy_612@wfw_project my point is that things that drive people to suicide happen to more than vets. Look at the the whole picture, not just 20% of it.
- something_catchy_612Like suicides an important issue either way, but dont just cut 80% of them out of the picture just because they werent in the military or arent.
- dragonlabcannapharm@something_catchy_612 agreed pal you should start an advocacy group for the other 80%
- dragonlabcannapharm@something_catchy_612 sounds to me like you've already begun advocating right here; sharing information and educating others on your particular barriers to suicide avoidance. I wish you good luck on your journey. Respect.
- dragonlabcannapharmIf you need some inspiration to put your ideas into action, give @1guru1 a follow. @something_catchy_612 crippling? Think bigger.
- xdownsouthxPlant the seed. FUCK #PTSD
- oldguystudent@something_catchy_612 nobody is saying to ignore the other 80% but it's a very sad and disturbing statistic when 22 former members of our volunteer military, that served in combat, putting themselves both physically and mentally in situations that broke them. It's the casual way that you dismissed this by trying to shift the focus, see there are lots of other advocacy groups for suicide prevention but there aren't nearly as many advocacy groups for this minority demographic. If this level of suicide hit one particular minority demographic, there would be a national movement, a war on it instead of comments like this.
- ashleymartinez28@something_catchy_612 like why even comment ? Are you out advocating for the other 80% of human beings who commit suicide ? I'm gonna assume NO , so don't come on here and knock someone for trying to advocate for a cause that means something to him/her. Do you suffer from PTSD ? Do u suffer from mental illness ? Does anyone in ur family ? How about your friends ? If the answer if yes maybe you should take the time to be there for them instead of trying to blast people on Instagram , if the answers No , well then you have no right to even open your mouth and say shit like on here GTOH 🙄
- potterscannaLove it!
- something_catchy_612@ashleymartinez28 yes bitch, i do suffer from mental illness, i have a better idea, YOU gtfo... as far as me taking the time? Ive saved multiple lives thank you very much. Ive been there for other more than theyve been there for me so fuck off will ya?
- ashleymartinez28You know what im pretty damn sure I wasn't rude to you, and to be so negative on a post to someone who is just trying to raise awareness to a cause he has close to his heart isn't cool man , I'm sorry that u suffer from mental illness and I'm sorry people haven't been there for you , i have no hate or animosity towards u my friend , I was just saying some people have certain causes close to their heart 😔 have a good day @something_catchy_612
- something_catchy_612@ashleymartinez28 then dont sit there and try to badger me in the first place...
- ashleymartinez28I wasn't trying to badger you , it was more of an anger first think about it later type thing , I'm sorry for coming off abrasive , I guess when something like this hits close to your heart you ll do or say anything to protect the integrity of it , I'm sorry for it and have a good one
- dankwise_We all gotta have each other's 6
Log in to like or comment.