clemmie_telfordLife hack. I've mentioned this before, but it's a goodie. Need to look like you've got your shit together but too 'time poor' (lazy) to iron? Wap out your hair straighteners. They'll take the worst of the creases out. ** Doing a 45 presentation this afternoon (arghhh!) hoping the floral shirt will distract from the nerves. ** 🙀🌺🙀
#lifehack #mumhack #toptip #winner #nervous #wishmeluck #workingmum #workingmom #ootd #wiwn #floral #instastyle #fashionblogger #winner
- pswecreateAs a woman who doesn't iron you may have just changed my life @clemmie_telford
- pumpydaviesLove that shirt!
- tiny.pieces.of.meExcellent! I used to do this on all my little ones t-shirts when he was younger! x
- melapple_Cute shirt! Xx
- theyesmummumYou can do it @clemmie_telford - good luck! 😘💪🏼
- frankaboutfeedingWhat did I tell you @katebwishart apparently I'm not the only one! 😂
- bmole30I think that might be the best tip I've ever received. EVER!
- theachopsbooksThat is genius! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 thank you! 😊
- __ladyland__I need to do this one! I don't have straighteners though!!
- lizilorasawThis is exactly how I ironed my shirt this morning too 👌🏼
- jdempsey86174@kyliebowers this is how it is done
- kyliebowers@jdempsey86174 not a bad idea! Have you ever done it?
- heybprestoFrom one clothes straightener to another - never do it whilst you're wearing the item...
- clemmie_telford@heybpresto ooooooo 🔥😵
- ronwyntilleyTry the hair dryer too. Discovered by chance (don't ask!) one day that the hair dryer gets out all the creases whilst you're wearing whatever it is that needs an iron. #multitaskingmachine
- mother_of_fairiesLove this I do exactly the same - just go round the edges 😬
- katebwishartStill blows my mind @frankaboutfeeding !
- shaminlondonOmg need to try this!
Log in to like or comment.