darngoooodI started watching Golden Girls this week and it's been such a nice change to watch an episode each morning before I start working. It puts me in the right mindset to have a great day! What do you do in the mornings that make you feel ready to take on the day? #houseofnonsense
- ohheylalaylaOooo good idea! I just finished Cheers and miss it in my life. I should try those old gals next!
- wizardlyteamoww! this. space. || also does listening to @morningedition count? 🙈
- sorry_studioDuolingo 😎
- lady_scribI love watching a comedy before work! My go tos lately have been Frasier and The Office
- tim_stylesI watch the girls every morning and when they're not on, I just throw on the DVD's 😬
- darngooood@sorry_studio oh dang learning is good! I'm proud of you.
- darngooood@lady_scrib oh yeah! Two of my favs.
- darngooood@wizardlyteam sure does!!
- sorry_studioHaha Gracias @darngooood it's coming along
- feverish_childThere's just something about those old tv shows. Not too long ago, I rewatched every episode of The Wonder Years and I'm pretty sure it added 5 more years to my life. Starting the day with a bit of nostalgia is brilliant.
- sean_sucharaBeen stepping back to reflect a lot lately so I've been spending most mornings meditating and writing for as long as I can.
- grandmakitty1972Lovely. Something to make you laugh first thing!!!!
- darngooood@terrycoda that's so great! Such a healthy way to spend time for yourself. ❤
- sean_suchara@darngooood thank you so much. If you are interested my girlfriend convinced me to share one of my entries on my blog, funny enough I literally just posted it, the link is in my bio if you are interested in reading it. Either way have a great day :)
- rocioschaLovely place 💖
- vinthomasI listen to a podcast as I get ready for the day. Then get my coffee and journal before starting work. ☕️
- luismarkgonzalezRecently I began meditating, so every morning before drinking some tea I'll meditate for 10-20mins 🤙🏼
- thefunkymonkeyi've been working out in the mornings - this is a v new habit! never thought i'd be that person, but it's "me" time that totally sets the tone for the rest of the day. ✨
- juliaparrisKickboxing - helps me work out political aggression
- lux_capacitorThis is erupting with awesomeness 🌋
Log in to like or comment.