unicefRamadan, 5, was separated from his parents for two weeks after intense fighting broke out in Juba, #SouthSudan. When the fighting started, he was suddenly alone and ended up in a church with hundreds of other displaced people who took take care of him until he was reunited with his parents. #foreverychild © UNICEF/UN027620/Gonzalez Farran
- fridaleilahelp them
- morethanpassports❤💪🏽, come check my page pls!
- mehrdad_solimanii🚸🚸🚸🚸🚸😞😞😞No #Water No Life
- ayubversaceGreat @unicef
- y.an021much love
- s.nihBless them 🙏💚
- fudgejarlikeWhat a beautiful child! It's amazing that he was reunited with his parents. The suffering of millions of children like Ramadan is so upsetting.
- nirmal.kr.cI wish he would live happily with his parents and no fighting anymore.
- nicole29.1This is what it is all about firstly providing safe places for children and secondly always working towards reuniting children with parents, this is what we should think each time we buy a card or an object and the proceeds go towards charity 🙏
- la_grande_reveuse_jcgThank God he is reunited to his patents... God is great, Go UNICEF
- miszsyierraMay the force be with him
Log in to like or comment.