bonberiThe secret to making the yummiest of salads? Our 3 T's: Taste, Texture and Thrill. Pick juicy veggies like bell peppers, tomatoes and cucumbers // crunchy ones like red cabbage and carrots // bitter ones like radishes // tasty herbs like cilantro, dill, chives, scallions or parsley// and lightly toasted cashews or sunflower seeds for a little thrill. Add your fave homemade dressing and voila. (Dressing pictured is our Japanese creamy ginger house vinaigrette, recipe on bonberi) 🥗🥗🥗 #salads #eatclean #plantbased #vegan #vegetarian #healthy #beauty #yum #nom #mindbodygram #f52grams #healthyish #foodandwine #thefeedfeed #weightloss #grainfree #glutenfree #detox #dairyfree
- katieleekitchenI want this 😋
- livlight_Yum!! Looks delish!!! 💖💖
- christian.segallhi. what are your thoughts on protein consumption? thanks.
- bonberi@Christian.segall we personally have animal protein abt 1-2 a week. If you're used to having meat or simply craving it, we recommend to typically limit animal protein to once a day max (only in the evening) and always pair a non starchy vegetables and after a raw green salad. You can read more on our food combining rules on the site! :)
- christian.segallthanks for the help! i have tried a clean vegan diet many times and end up losing muscle and gaining fat. so i do a paleo diet which is of course too much meat but i do keep my muscle! will try your plan, thanks!
Log in to like or comment.