the_madteapartyThe no-knead pizza, a slow, 36-hour proof.
Mix everything - flour, yeast (half tsp yeast to 2 cups flour), salt, olive oil, and water, the night before, should be a bit tacky. Do not knead. In the morning, scrape onto oiled cast iron pan or baking tray. Stretch to desired thinness. Leave for 12-24 hours. Bake as usual.
#pizza #homemade #realfood #noknead
- the_madteaparty@tashasartisanfoods 😉 Thanks.
- the_madteaparty@nandinivish It had a beautiful crust!
- the_madteaparty@colorlightsfoodie Wish I had some better rocket leaves!
- the_madteaparty@ritz_goyal Move (back) to Delhi! Btw, I'm testing a courier for my jams, stay tuned!
- the_madteaparty@mathur09 Give me advance notice even you visit! 😉
- mathur09Really ? That's so nice of you.
- karishma.kaulI love the freshness of the colours
- ritz_goyal@the_madteaparty Moving to the North possibly in 3 years... And the courier-YES!!! Hope it works!
- the_madteaparty@jyo_garg Hi, Jyotsna! Just mix everything (half tsp yeast to 2 cups flour) the night before, should be a bit tacky. Do not knead. In the morning, scrape onto oiled cast iron pan or baking tray. Leave for 12-24 hours. Bake as usual.
- the_madteaparty@ritz_goyal Fingers crossed! ;) Moving North where - the mountains?!
- ritz_goyal@the_madteaparty Yeah! Ranikhet
- the_madteaparty@mathur09 It's very easy, especially if you make the sauce ahead. 😇
- firstname.lastname@example.org That's the thing with made from scratch - everything IS fresh!
- indianfoodrocksI'm sorry but this is a very-much-need pizza! 🍕
- the_madteaparty@indianfoodrocks Need the recipe? 😹
- archana.pidathalaAmazing 😍😍😍
- finla.noronhaSuper delicious looking.
- indianfoodrocksNo. Need the pizza.
- notyet100Yum 😍
- jyo_garg@the_madteaparty thanks! I will make it over the weekend and tag u if I manage to make it all close to yours.
Log in to like or comment.