- rebekahlyonsTonight someone reminded me of this moment at #ifgathering2017, and you know what? It took almost 37 years to find my voice. (which means it's never too late to share what God is teaching you)
Often we know what to say but we're afraid. We carry fear of rejection, misunderstanding, being dismissed or altogether too much.
But sometimes you're given a word for only you to say; a prompt, a whisper, a prayer --> and maybe being silent would be disobedient.
Maybe the very act of SAYING, clears the air, reaches across lines, and demonstrates love. We could all use a little more of that.
- mrszustiak@fliesstephanie thx. ❤️ Saw this yesterday - it's a good push.
- amyargoNeeded this today.
- zoemazzawiSo good!!! And yyeessssssss @lindsay_letters! 💙💙
- foxbrothers3Thank you so much for this.
- allylleyLove this encouragement! Thank you for living this and leading us into it too.
- jesspatayAmen amen!❤
- amyctanner@jmowens875 ...I just read this on FB 😉🤔😂😘😘😘😘
- amyctannerWow. First this & than the message I watched from Christine Caine about how God uses unlikely people @jmowens875 😘😘😘😘
- tracieh8AMEN. So very beautiful & encouraging! Love you so much & so grateful for you, dear Sister 💜
- mrscourtneycruzThis is how I feel @yaycub
- mesutherI mean, we got another 10 years 😂@shandiduncan
- kimberlyjkooySo good
- _bex85@thejordan6 This. So much good.
- shellyelston89@trishlynn_ ❤️
- fliesstephanie@lellerbroek ❤
- lindsay_lettersLove you and your heart and your words!!