stayathomefeministTFW your 8 yo brings home a book about death from the school library, and you have to read it and explain SO MANY THINGS you were not really prepared for! #parenting #neveradullmoment #OY
- jenhicks@stayathomefeminist Please tell me that's not Arthur's dad contemplating suicide...
- guidemd3We have that one, saw it recommended somewhere after my MIL passed away when daughter was 5 but she didn't seem to need to talk then - but it was useful after my dad passed away last May and she has asked to read it numerous times.
- lessthanfiveHoly friggen crap. I would not be prepared for that either.
- julia_aka_mamamoeOh my..
- elegantbloggerThis is SO amazing!
- tjzmommyWe have that one.
- nolacMarc Brown is amazing. So good at explaining tough subjects in a clear and empathic way. Always a deep conversation starter!
- maria.cristina.fWow -
Log in to like or comment.