Portrait of Manuela (@manuelamunozp) taken with the Lomography Daguerreotype lens.
Like said on some previous post, the lens is quite unique since is a reproduction of the original 1839 lens created by Chevalier and used on the first camera-obscura that was going to use the Daguerre's photo procedure.
The lens has some external fixed aperture discs that can alter the sharpness of the final result.
I've decided to try it without any aperture ring. I want to recreate the same kind of "pictorial" pictures like the once from Edward Steichen shot at the begin of '900 century.
I've also used the "natural" grain of the digital camera, shooting at the maximum Iso, 12.800 on my Fuji X-T2.
The Fujifilm camera are well known for the natural look of the digital noise that is close to the old grain on the film.
During the week I will shoot other pictures and this time I will try to use the aperture ring to see the changes in the sharpness of the lens.
Thanks to @lomography for the lens.
Taken with Fujifilm X-T2 and Lomography Daguerreotype Achromat lens without any aperture disc at 12.800 ISO.
#PortraitPage! #portraitmood #Portrait_Perfection #portrait_legit #PortraitVision #Majestic_People #kdpeoplegallery #aovportraits #lifeportraits #fineart_portraits #xelfies #pursuitofportraits #PostThePeople #fujifeed #realfolklife #portraitfolk #fujifilm_xseries #FujifilmX_US #MyFujifilm #alessandromichelazzistudio #daguerreotype #achromat #pictorialism #lomography #artlens #pictorialistphoto
@ericmarkdo @glowingvisualsphotography @artofvisuals @lifeportraits @deftony83 @saunakspace @mattallen
- tintofmintofficialKeep posting photos ! Nice profile <3
- philipwindleySuper interesting... I like this approach...
- y.s.orWonderful shot 🤗🤗🤗
- cuneytsarvazlarFabulous 👏 👏
- zhurauljoulike that
- djazzwolfWonderful ! 💞
- e.tsungLove this! 👍
- alessandromichelazzi@sr_mowgli thanks Diego for the nice words!!)
- alessandromichelazzi@jtoothlss and I hope you will enjoy the new photos I will publish soon! :)
- alessandromichelazzi@tintofmintofficial yes I will for sure!) thanks!
- alessandromichelazzi@philipwindley thanks Philip!
- email@example.com grazie mille!
- helenapisazaFantastic capture !
Log in to like or comment.