kwiklearningWho was the most unexpected person you've learned from?
- rachelphotoloverAnything that comes in my way.
- rachelphotoloverI learned every minutes
- karram_creationsMy children teach me heaps... Patience,tolerance and forgiveness..
- zhass_11Very true
- dazzojoeySo true.
- returnofthesacredYes yes yes 👌💯
- chajo002💯True True Story!!!
- thebikeshedguelphRandom strangers who I paid attention to and interacted with a genuine curiosity. Some of the most impactful insights came via those interactions, even if they were non verbal.
- clint_lasterIn my walks, every man I meet is my superior in some way, and in that I learn from him.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
- oum511Well said. So true.
- joyceeavSo true!!!!! 👋🤜🤛👍😉
- lopamudrakhannaEveryone has to teach us something. The positive as well as the negative....everything has a lesson for us.
- laprunellesdesesyeuxA friend's relative.Really unexpected!🙌
- lizrosenberg217Word 💙🦋💚
- ivanismseveryone & everything is my teacher...
- markjohnsonnextMost recently, my 3yr old daughter - she asked me to "bow" with her like Prince James (after watching Sophia the First). 😀❤ I was reminded that showing honor and respect is a huge strength in life. 👍🏻⚡
- sagegsartgardenA Japanese paraplegic learning English.
Log in to like or comment.