cocoknitsToday's #yarnlovechallenge had me a little stumped. I don't usually share family stuff since my younger daughter is disabled and my knitting world is supposed to be my sanctuary. And then this came in the mail from my older daughter. It means everything❤😌
- jinbklynPeace and love @cocoknits ❤️
- sheilapinkstonAwwww! 💕💕💕
- minas_letters@cocoknits I completely understand about not usually sharing family. Seems too personal sometimes & this world is really about my art. When our family appreciates our art & passions, life is so awesome. ❤
- reuben2shoesHanna, you're the best 💕💋
- kbrtmyrI second understanding the need to separate private life from knitting world - I just wanted to send support for how inclusive the knitting community can be. Many of us carry weights lifted by the joy of yarn in your hands and satisfaction of a project realized. Hoping you continue to find that value in knitting.
- den_yokoCutest card ever!!
- suzieliveshereI actually found the same card and gave it to my daughter!!
- cocoknits@suzieliveshere ha! Great minds;-)
- myak_usJust saw this @cocoknits , so so sweet 😘
Log in to like or comment.