pippyjbrooksAll the various and sundry jobs/paperwork etc we had to do in Manila are coming to an end. We head up north to the New Tribes Mission base at the weekend and from there we will travel in and out to the new village we are moving to. (More on that in a few days.) So, I was really glad it worked out on a free day to go and visit with @bethanyjospears and her lovely family. Bethany and I had connected here on Instagram before she moved to the mission field last year. It was so fun to finally meet her in person. The day just flew by as we all got to know each other - and Izzy and Judah fell in love with their dog Bon Bon, while I was more partial to their sweetest baby girl. 😊
It really amazes me how these little squares can be used to connect and communicate with like-hearted people all around the world. I wish I could meet so many of you in person, and I hope you know how grateful I am to those of you who have never met us - and yet pray for us and encourage us here. Thank you.
- bethanyjospearsHere I am sitting at my table eating oatmeal and trying to think of the right words to describe yesterday. And then I see your post. ☺️ What a blessing it was to chat and enjoy each other's company. God is good!
- missyhope@pippyjbrooks I wholeheartedly agree. I wish I had this marvelous invention when I lived overseas.
- teenapriceLove this post and seeing the mission field through your eyes! Praying!
- candydaltonThis makes my heart happy!
- banajeanHurray.. what a great Picture! @pippyjbrooks @bethanyjospears
- closer2667You encourage your readers greatly with your posts. Thank you
- pippyjbrooks@candydalton @banajean we talked about you two...in the best possible way of course!! 😘
Log in to like or comment.