ubudfoodfestSaving this recipe for our mid-week baking!
V day may be done but #dessert is here to stay. We’re swooning over this #vegan Cacao Tart! With a hazelnut, cacao nib crust and a decadent, creamy cacao avocado mousse filling lightly sweetened with #coconutnectar—each bite is bliss!
For the crust:
½ cup raw hazelnuts
⅛ cup raw almonds
¼ cup Big Tree Farms Cacao Nibs
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons Big Tree Farms Coconut Nectar, Blonde
Pinch of sea salt
For the filling:
1 ripe avocado, pitted
½ cup Big Tree Farms Cacao Powder
½ cup Big Tree Farms Coconut Nectar, Blonde
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
1. For the crust, pulse all crust ingredients in a food processor until combined. The crust should slightly stick together.
2. Press evenly into 2, 3" tart pans or 1, 6" tart pan with removable bottom(s) and refrigerate.
3. For the filling, process all ingredients in food processor until very smooth and fill your chilled crusts. Refrigerate for an hour+ or freeze for 30 minutes. Can be kept, refrigerated for 3 days.
- dimasprkusumahLets make this! @mishthielke @rachel.pickett
- mishthielke@dimasprkusumah yaaaaaass
Log in to like or comment.