detroitdesignIt's Art's birthday today (Arts basement) -his daughter's post today ... He's the man behind our crazy t-shirts. I never knew him without #cancer & I always say the man was so great on the worst of days I could only imagine what a joy he was on the best
Big hugs to all of you fighting a similar fight #cancersucks
- davidksolomonWow! Very powerful! I sympathize, but in a different way. I've been estranged from my father for years.
- jfecke51How kind of u to be concerned for others. U r blessed
- mcbridevickie84I remember watching that episode. It had to be tough to film on so many levels. My husband has lost a Mother and a sister and now his brother lives to fight the fight. 🙏
- midwestdawn@detroitdesign finished your book today. Thank you for sharing part of your story and thank you for loving old houses.
- kschmitt2I loved that episode but it was so sad. #kindsoul
- cheekymonkeyhomeSo beautiful
- lisa.kelsey.54Cancer can kiss it! #cancerfree1year
- tmbcervantesThat's rough
- mystify1_So sorry to see so many suffer from cancer! My heart goes out to Art's daughter #cancersucks. Lost my dad 2 months ago to lung cancer and his best friend this past Sunday to the same :(
- amartin623I've been watching your show "rehab addict" for a few years now, and I have never seen such a great show and strong woman. The (Arts basement) episode was very touching and such a great thing you did for him. I think we need more people like you in the world. Keep up the great work and can't wait for the next season!! #rehabaddict @detroitdesign
- jodymcintyre13I watch your shows over & over!!! I just love all the good work you do, its so inspiring!!! The show "Arts basement" was so sad, but such a comfort to his family. I remember watching the show and it made me think of my dad who passed and how i would do anything to have him back. @detroitdesign I wish I could do what you do. You are such a beautiful caring person and this world could use more people like you.
- heyya1237He's proud
- tthompson53I too have watched that show several times and I cry every time for him, his family and the wonderful person you are Nicole to do what you do, Thank for your for your caring soul. I too lost my mom to cancer, years ago, still not over it. We need to cure this thing.......
- susanhall4793hard to find words.
- mls38834I remember that episode...made me cry!
Log in to like or comment.