beautywithlei, forevereth, ros_jewelers, skyhigh_mua, lazymompreneur, hellagant, carly_chung and winnieandwalterbusscher like this
accordingtoameI went to return a can of mousse that wasn't working correctly ... and couldn't walk past that. And of course my Sephorafriend tested it out for me and just sealed the deal. I have a lot of friend-ployees in this store... they know me too well.
- carly_chungI tried this too and i liked it. I used a dollop on my greasy hair and it didn't leave it sticky or anything.
- accordingtoame@carly_chung I switched from the Living Proof dry shampoo I swore by to Amikas over the last few months and that's been the best I've used. I'm curious to see how this is by comparison. This may be something that I use kind of alternating
- shestang_2015@accordingtoame do you like this better than the other kind of dry shampoo??
- carly_chung@accordingtoame I have klorane and dry bar dry shampoo and I prefer the klorane. The drybar for brunette left a weird film on my hair.
- accordingtoame@shestang_2015 haven't tried it yet
- accordingtoameSo...this is a tremendous FAIL.
- accordingtoame@shestang_2015 if you didn't see the video post--the answer is a resounding fuck no
- shestang_2015I did not but thanks @accordingtoame
- accordingtoame@shestang_2015 SUPER pissed
Log in to like or comment.