kwiklearningHow are you smart? Tell us below! #KwikLearning
#student #studentsuccess #learning#learningquotes #education #educationquotes#school #backtoschool #logic #smart #highschool #college #uni #university #studying #studygram #studyaccount #brain #mind #cute #love #imagination #knowledge #wordsofwisdom #quotes #learn #intelligence #teaching #question
- sofiegeezCool👈i like this!!
- marcusinnovatesMind Mapping and measuring proficiency or efficacy in micro and macro topics/knowledge area/skills is a start
- champagnebentlyThat's a good question that I think about all the time. I don't think I'm smart at all. When I graduated college ( which I struggled to get through ) I thought the world would open doors to me filled with career opportunities. I'm just in this everlasting depression that I can't seem to shake. I don't know what the root cause of it is, but I really believe if I put my mind to it I can break through these glass ceilings that are holding me back and blossom back into the old me, with a bit of new me added to it . I'm not happy , I'm so frustrated I keep applying for all these jobs and I don't get a call back like WTF, I'm wondering is it me, is it mobile, do I need to try jobs in different . I'm not saying all this for you to have a pity party, I'm just saying this because that's what's going on. I know there has to be a way out from all this I just have to find it. Your only stressed when you don't know what to do. I feel as if I'm fillled with a bunch of knowledge that is just not benefiting me where I can turn it into "income". So is the knowledge " useless" I have been working on the thing with my teddy bears writing the cartoon but I haven't had the inspiration to write diligently and consistently in awhile. The definition of smart is having or showing quick witted intelligence. That's the definition. So the question is what do I need to be quick witted about to be smart in making money?
I guess you can say I feel like Tantalus. Tantalus was a Greek mythological figure, most famous for his eternal punishment in Tartarus. He was made to stand in a pool of water beneath a fruit tree with low branches, with the fruit ever eluding his grasp, and the water always receding before he could take a drink.
- kwiklearning@champagnebently If you have intelligence, you are smart. The fact that you are thinking so diligently about how to get to the next step is a sign of intelligence! Remember: changing your mindset is the first step to changing your life 💪🏻
- samflores70Absolutely. Thinking is one of those skills that can change a person's life, but so few want to invest time and effort into it.
- ryanjones0823I never for a second assume I'm smart. I just like to learn new things and try different stuff to find out what I'm capable of and what my strengths and weaknesses are. I don't believe in useless knowledge. If I learn something that I never use in life and inadvertently forget it in the future, I still feel the better for it because I believe it made me grow more as an individual and made me more capable of learning more complicated things in the future. There's no such thing as overusing your brain, but there is such a thing as "use it or lose it." Plus, it's a big confidence booster to feel like I'm a capable individual.
- champagnebently@kwiklearning the desire alters the vibration and the vibration changes the action; the action set ups an attraction and that is what changes the results
- maizey81@kwiklearning a lot of people associate being smart with having a lot of general knowledge aka useless facts.... I believe being smart is knowing that you don't know everything and having the desire to learn 👍
- luckygolf21I work to my strengths and what makes me happy. Eat healthy for majority. Enjoy outdoors. I let go years ago wondering what others think. Just cohabitate now and spend time with my great friends. Don't judge others. Not heavily opinionated in politics.
Log in to like or comment.